This Robotime-Rolife Sakura Densya TGB01 is a DIY 3D wooden book nook shelf insert puzzle kit that you can build with your own hands.
After finishing this work, it will show a beautiful scene of Tokyo streets in Spring. This book nook diorama will be great home decor for a bookshelf or any other room space.
It will also look amazing when you put it in the dark with the warm lights on. More importantly, this bookshelf insert can help create your imagination and increase creativity, which is a perfect hands-on gift for teens & adults.
- Assembled Size: 190 x 120 x 220 mm
- Scale: Approx 1:20 - increased proportion of finished parts, making the assembly process simpler.
- Assembly Time: 6 hours (MODERATE)
- Pre-coloured design
- Recommended Age: 14+ (not suitable for young children)
- 2 x AAA Batteries required (not included)
- Safe and non-toxic
- Creative gift
- Pretty decoration
What's in the Box:
- DIY parts made from plywood, cardboard & plastic - varies by model (includes all the accessories shown in the pictures)
- LED light
- Detailed instructions
- NOT INCLUDED: You will need scissors, batteries and other small tools may be useful.
Robotime Rolife DIY Miniature Room kits make a fun, creative activity for those interested in creating miniatures. These kits are a great introduction to miniature dolls house creation and with patience, great results can be achieved. DIY kits are not suitable for children due to the advanced fine motor skills needed to assemble tiny objects.
WARNING: Choking Hazard.